$140 per 45-minute session
We are "in-network" with most major insurance companies such as Aetna, Magellan, Blue Cross/ Blue Shield, Horizon, QualCare, Cigna, United Behavioral Health and most major Employee Assistance Programs such as Ceridian, Compsych, Carebridge, Horizon, and Military One Source.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. After you schedule an appointment we will call and verify your insurance coverage. It is also a good idea to call your insurance company to verify your coverage and benefits with Marlton Psychological Services, LLC. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
Cash, personal check, Mastercard, and Visa accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session ($140).